Not packed or prepared but this will be the place to get updates and ask questions about what's happening to me over in Switzerland. I've been reading up on Geneva and practicing my french, Bon jour mes amis (is that right?), and trying to figure out the hot spots for when I get there! I'll be going all over, from Paris, to Lyon, to Geneva, to Bern, to Brussels, and finally to Zagreb.
An outline of what should be happening within the next couple of weeks (I call them the 3 P's):
1) Packing- I'm only taking one bag, hopefully it works.
2)Panicking- I've already started flipping out a little, but come the night before, I doubt I'll be able to sleep.
3)Plane- So I have an extremely early flight to JFK on the 20th from Columbus. Cross your fingers for good weather!
I hope I can keep you all updated and informed of the places and people I see and meet along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Bonjour is one word. It's like a compound word en français!
ReplyDeletei say do two bags
ReplyDelete