Tomorrow, a bus picks us up and takes us to Nyon, a village outside of Geneva, where my homestay family lives. I will have to take the bus and then train into the city for classes, but it should be fine, apparently the transportation system in Geneva is phenomenal.
Last night we played pool in the parlor and met these guys from Chile who were traveling around Spain and skiing. I also met this mother from London who came in for the week to ski.
before I leave some things I want you all to remember:
- What's this I hear about a Junior dying at GW? someone needs to keep me updated on this!
- There is this tequila flavored beer that I had last night that you all should try and find, Desperado, I believe is the name. It's flavorful to say the least :-)
- oh, you all will like this, as I figured would happen I have been called Obama, twice in one day. I wasn't expecting it until I got to Geneva, but you know those French.

No comments:
Post a Comment