Thursday, April 16, 2009

An American in Amsterdam

This will be a short post mainly because I must continue to work on my 30 page paper that is due soon. I just returned from Amsterdam where I have decided I will live there at some point in my life, or at the very least, go back and visit and here are the reasons why:

  • All the people there were really friendly
  • Museums of all sorts including the Van Gogh museum, sex museum, and vodka museum
  • Streets there twist and turn and make it easy to get lost!
  • Trains, trams, and buses run efficiently and smoothly
  • Everyone seems to be high...on life
  • Rijksmuseum is there
  • Drink as much Heineken as you want because it will be hard to find it cheaper
  • A lot of prostitutes (some are classy)
  • Marijuana.
Hope you get to visit!
DJ

1 comment: